23 Goulburn Street, Collector NSW 2581Sold
House Sold - Collector NSW
“Peaceful and Private” home set in a beautiful country garden. There are many different roses, shrubs, lilac trees and especially lavender. The backyard has winding pathways edged with box hedges that lead off the covered entertaining area.
• 3 bedrooms, all queen size
• 1 bathroom, shower over bath and separate toilet
• Kitchen – electric stove, dishwasher, range hood and double sink
• Sitting room/Lounge Room with fireplace, large windows with a view
• Sun room – relaxing and reading
• Study/Sewing room
• 3 Reverse cycle Air Conditioning units – Master Bedroom, Sitting Room and Gym/Music Room.
• Polished timber floors
• High ceilings
• Period light fittings and chandeliers
• Feature pressed tin walls in the hallway.
• Large concrete water tank connected to home, shed and garage
• Chook yard and dog proof fencing
• the elevated corner block has double gates for entrance to backyard and workshed.
• 2 entrances to the property
Collector Primary School across the road, and school buses to Canberra and Goulburn from Collector. The property is also walking distance to 'Some Cafe' and the pub at 'The Bushranger Hotel'. 45 mins drive to the center of Canberra, 25 mins drive to Goulburn
View this special property by appointment only.
Please call Sue Bell on 0414 085 783 to book your inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,096 m²
- 6 Garage