67 Breadalbane Road, Collector NSW 2581Sold
Man Cave Retreat
House Sold - Collector NSW
This is an ideal property that would suit a car enthusiast, engineer, hobby carpenter etc.
The 10.5 x 10.5 American Barn, has 3-phase power, insulation, roller doors and a side entrance. The barn has been partly converted into weekend accommodation including a kitchen, bed, shower and toilet.
• Large 7.5 acre block situated on the outskirts of the Collector Village
• Sealed Road Frontage
• Underground Bore, capacity 600 gallons per hour connected to electric pressure pump
• Two Rain Water Tanks – Total 40,000 litres
• As new fencing, cattle grid
• Fruit trees, olive trees, shrubs connected to a drip system
• Raised vegetable gardens
The property has a levelled house site with peaceful and magic views to the Collector Village, as well as North East views overlooking the exceptional fertile land which lends itself to many agricultural enterprises for the property.
Overall this is a great package for people looking to obtain a private and country retreat just 40mins to Canberra and 25 mins travel to Goulburn.
Please contact Sue Bell on 0414 085 783 to book an inspection.
- 1 bath
- Land is 30,351.40 m²