Grand entrance off the sealed Collector Road through wrought iron gates and white wooden fences. Drive down the tree lined driveway leading to an impressive red brick homestead.
The property is approximately 77 acres and is fenced into two paddocks with one spring-fed dam and a semi-permanent Creek.
The property has open grazing land with native grasses, box gums and grassy woodlands with native trees, shrubs and wild flowers.
The homestead is designed around a small protected courtyard. The main bedroom is separated from the other bedrooms in its own wing of the house with a large double shower in ensuite and vanity with gold tap fittings. The house has a country style kitchen with wooden bench tops and an open plan living and dining area and the main bathroom has a shower and full size bath.
There is a double garage that has been converted into extra accommodation or could be used as a studio or office. Two large machinery sheds on concrete slab. Six rainwater tanks with a pressure pump.
• Double brick homestead
• 3 bedroom/ 4th bedroom plus office
• Main bathroom
• Dining area
• Family room
• Wrap around verandah
• Floor finishings include carpet and lino in main areas and tiles in wet areas
• Four car garage converted into studio/ accommodation
• Two machinery sheds connected to 3 phase power and water
• Six rainwater tanks with large catchment from homestead and sheds
• Commuting distance to Canberra and Goulburn
Please call Sue Bell on 0414 085 783 to book a private inspection.